Membership provides a great range of benefits – from networking opportunities, an influence on policy, a programme of exclusive events, access to research and a hosts of digital member benefits and services we are developing.
For a full list of member benefits:
• Benefit from The Unique Network, our pan-sector network of the brightest and best in the arts and creative industries, to do deals - commercial and creative
• Promote your activities in the members’ news section of our regular newsletter (current circulation 16,500) and on our new website*
• List your organisation and access others via the online membership directory*
• Additional member benefits Discounted membership of The Hospital Club Discounted membership of BFI ￼
• Complimentary places to attend our Unique Conversations, regional and national events, regular policy events and summer reception
• Opportunity to attend invitation-only Unique Breakfasts on key policy and business issues
• Tickets at discounted rate for our annual anniversary event (January)
• Tickets at discounted rate for our annual international thought leadership event (July)
• Access to live stream of events (where available)
• Speaker opportunities at Federation national and regional events
• Preferential access to Federation speakers for member-led events
• Opportunity to work with the events team to deliver bespoke events (priced ￼separately from standard membership)
• Receipt of Federation members-only newsletter, in addition to regular newsletter
• Receipt of all research reports and advocacy papers
• Receipt of members-only bi-annual international journal, C.International
• Opportunity to contribute to policy work through online surveys and meeting with policy and research team
• Opportunity to join policy working groups (currently education, access to finance and international)
• Opportunity to participate in research projects with case studies, quotes or testimonials
• Opportunity to participate in ad hoc high-level government roundtables
• Opportunity to promote your own policy and research papers in the members-only policy section of our website* and in our newsletters
• Access to and inclusion of your research in our new online curated research database*
• Opportunity to apply to join the UK Council (members drawn from every sector of creative industries and every region of UK, rotated on an annual basis)
* Currently under development
We constantly look to enhance these but the real benefit from, and return on, your investment comes from being actively involved - you get out what you put in.
Membership fees vary according to who you are and what you do. To establish your membership fee, select the appropriate category below, indicate the size of your business or organisation and the annual fee will be shown at the bottom of the page. We welcome individual members although this category is reserved for freelancers, including creatives of all kinds and sole traders.
Charities registered with the Charity Commission or Not For Profit registered with Companies House operating within the creative sector or by agreement with the Federation.
Organisations actively involved in the provision of education, skills and training and offering courses in creative, arts, digital, design or craft subjects.
Companies that supply services or materials to the creative industries sector but who do not work directly in any of the sectors listed below. Applications are subject to agreement by the Federation.
Organisations which represent or promote, or are founded or funded by the creative industry sectors listed below. Trade Body applications are subject to agreement by the Federation.
For the purpose of membership we define the Creative Industry sectors as follows:
For all queries about membership please contact our head of membership at email@example.com
or call the membership team on 020 3771 0350.