The third in our programme of UK Roadshow events saw the Federation visit Birmingham's Fazeley Studios. Topics including skills, access, creative education and the digital ecosystem were discussed amongst other points.
Click here to view highlights of the event.
- Jonnie Turpie MBE - Founder and Director, Maverick TV and High Sheriff of the West Midlands
Piers Read - Managing Director, The Custard Factory
Joanne Dutton - Regional Director for the Midlands and Director of Access and Customer Engineering, Virgin Media
- Anita Bhalla OBE - Chair of Creative City Partnership, Board member LEP and Chair Performances Birmingham Ltd
- Bethan Bishop - Head of Innovation and Industry Engagement, Heart of England NHS Foundation Trust
- Joe Godwin - Director, BBC Birmingham and BBC Academy
- Karl Hilton - Programme Executive, Games and Digital, Creative England
- John Mathers - Chief Executive, Design Council
- Karen Newman, Director, Birmingham Open Media (BOM)
The panel was chaired by John Kampfner, Chief Executive, Creative Industries Federation and Lara Ratnaraja, Cultural Consultant.