The second in our programme of UK Roadshow events saw the Federation visit Leeds' Opera North. Topics including the Northern Powerhouse, skills and infrastructure were discussed before an eclectic audience from across the creative sector.
Click here to view highlights from the event
Anya Hindmarch MBE, Founder, Chair & Chief Creative Officer, Anya Hindmarch, UK Business Ambassador for the Creative Industries
Jo McBeath, UKTI, Trade Adviser Manager
Tom Riordan, CEO, Leeds City Council
- Dominic Gray, Projects Director, Opera North
- Anya Hindmarch MBE, Founder, Chair & Chief Creative Officer, Anya Hindmarch, UK Business Ambassador for the Creative Industries
- Sally Joynson, CEO, Screen Yorkshire
- Jamie Sefton, Managing Director, Game Republic
- Ian Thompson, Owner, Thompson Brand Partners
- Sharon Watson, Artistic Director, Phoenix Dance Theatre
The panel was chaired by John Kampfner, CEO, Creative Industries Federation and Anamaria Wills, CEO, CIDAco.