The Federation's policy work around COVID-19
During this time where information is rapidly changing, due to the nature of the COVID-19 outbreak, we have been listening to the concerns of our members and converting it into action. We have been in constant communication with government, communicating the needs of our members and our sector.
On this page you can see the work we have been doing, from statements to open letters, to help communicate the needs of the creative industries.
- 26 March 2020: The Federation responds to the Chancellor's statement on self employed workers and freelancers
- 20 March 2020: The Federation responds to COVID-19 business support measures in the Chancellor's statement
- 17 March 2020: The Federation responds to the Chancellor's statement regarding businesses affected by COVID-19
- 16 March 2020: The Federation responds to today's COVID-19 announcement about social gatherings
- Open letter to the Business and Culture Secretaries
- Open letter to the Prime Minister on a Temporary Income Protection Fund for Freelancers and Self-Employed
- Open letter to the Chancellor outlining our proposal for a Temporary Income Protection Fund
- Create an emergency fund to support freelancers with Coronavirus income loss. Sign here.